Do what you love. Love what you do.
Molly McDowell Dunston
Molly has been a passionate participant of the green industry in Central Oregon for 13 years. Her work experience includes landscape design, construction and installation, wholesale distribution of irrigation and landscape materials, and teaching “Irrigation Basics” at Central Oregon Community College.
She graduated from South Dakota State University in 2005 with a BS in Agriculture with emphasis in Landscape Architecture. The landscape and irrigation industry creates the perfect intersection of art and math for Molly; she loves the challenge of providing solutions for tricky sites and aging systems. She also appreciates the opportunity to create and maintain efficient irrigation systems that conserve water in landscapes while meeting the water needs of the plant materials.
- Oregon Landscape Professional #15251
- Oregon Health Authority Certified Backflow Tester #6745
- Central Oregon OLCA President, 2012
- Oregon Landscape Contractor Board Member 2013-2019, Chair 2015, Vice Chair 2018
- Irrigation Association, Certified Irrigation Contractor (CIC)
Angie is devoted to quality service and products. Her enthusiasm stems from a deep appreciation of the natural environment. Angie strives to be a steward of nature by using resources efficiently, creating an environmental awareness, and working with multiple disciplines to create successful and sustainable projects.
Angie is a proud graduate of the University of Idaho with a BA in Landscape Architecture. Prior to studying landscape architecture, Angie obtained as AAS in Landscape Design at Portland Community College. She complimented these skills with a certificate in Geographic Information Systems from Central Oregon Community College. These education capabilities combined with 11 years experience of designing and building landscapes prepare her to tackle your project with confidence and proficiency.
- Oregon Landscape Professional #15498
- Oregon Landscape Contractors Association, Central Oregon President 2016, Regional Director 2017, State Secretary/Treasurer 2018
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers, Professional Member
We were interviewed on KLRR Business Spotlight on 2/17/2016, click below to listen.